(0 items) Help
Home → Medicine → Orthopedics
By Jim Richards, BEng, MSc, PhD
384 pagesTrim Size 7 1/2 X 9 1/5 inCopyright 2018$101.00, Paperback, Reference
Availability:Out of stock. ORD2ORD. This title is currently out of stock. We will ship as soon as we receive our stock.
ALL-ENCOMPASSING and EXPANDED, now covering the WHOLE BODY (lower quadrant PLUS upper quadrant and spine) – The Comprehensive Textbook of Clinical Biomechanics (formerly Biomechanics in Clinic and Research) presents the latest research in a form which is accessible, practical, thorough and up-to-the minute.
• Starts from basic principles and builds up to complex concepts
• Highly practical with a constant clinical emphasis
• Written for all health care professionals including physiotherapists and podiatrists
• Addition of upper quadrant and spine
• Title has changed to truly reflect the resource’s expanded and comprehensive approach
• Case studies and additional clinical examples
• New methods in EMG analysis
• Updated elearning course which is compatible with tablet and mobile devices
• A global team of writers
By Jim Richards, BEng, MSc, PhD, Professor of Biomechanics, Department of Allied Health Professions, Faculty of Health, University of Central Lancashire, UK