(0 items) Help
Home → Health Professions → Physical Therapy
By Jim Richards, BEng, MSc, PhD
380 pagesTrim Size 7 1/2 X 9 1/4 inCopyright 2018$198.00, Paperback, Reference
Availability:This title is in stock.
ALL-ENCOMPASSING and EXPANDED, now covering the WHOLE BODY (lower quadrant PLUS upper quadrant and spine) - The Comprehensive Textbook of Clinical Biomechanics (formerly Biomechanics in Clinic and Research) presents the latest research in a form which is accessible, practical, thorough and up-to-the minute.
"a great overview, and a theoretical underpinning to clinical biomechanics."
"it would be a useful reference resource for many health departments"
"a brilliant textbook that assists the reader through a large, difficult topic"
“This book is a complete course comprising of fully integrated print and online components which bring quality animations to life.”"This book is recommended for the library of any practitioner who has a strong interest in biomechanics and wishes to study further the concepts of biomechanics taking it to the next level."Shaun Kelly, Podiatry Review. Vol. 65 No. 4
• Starts from basic principles and builds up to complex concepts
• Highly practical with a constant clinical emphasis
• Written for all health care professionals including physiotherapists and podiatrists
• Addition of upper quadrant and spine
• Title has changed to truly reflect the resource’s expanded and comprehensive approach
• Case studies and additional clinical examples
• New methods in EMG analysis
• Updated elearning course which is compatible with tablet and mobile devices
• A global team of writers
Biomechanics in Clinic and Research (http://www.biomechanicsonline.com)
- Online course, by Jim Richards: animations, interactive tests and clear explanations
By Jim Richards, BEng, MSc, PhD, Professor of Biomechanics, Department of Allied Health Professions, Faculty of Health, University of Central Lancashire, UK